Write a paragraph about 'A Winter Morning'. Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- a) How is the weather on a winter morning?
- b) How do children and old men feel at that time?
- c) What do the farmers do?
- d) What do the children do?
- e) What kind of delicious dishes do people have in a winter morning?
- f) What is very tasteful in the winter morning?
- g) Do you like a winter morning? Why?
A Winter Morning
A winter morning is misty and cold. There is dense fog everywhere. Sometimes the fog is so dense that the sun rays cannot get through it. Everything looks hazy. Things at distance can hardly be seen. The sun seems to rise late. Children and old people suffer from the pinching cold of the morning. Dew drops fall at night. When the morning sun peeps, they look like glittering pearls on grasses and plants. Farmers go to the fields with their cows and ploughs. Children and old people gather straw and make fires to warm themselves. The old people bask in the sun. Then people like to eat Chira, Muri, Khai and various kinds of pithas. Besides, date-juice is very tasteful in the winter morning. Winter morning gradually vanishes as the day advances. The sun goes up, fog melts away and people go to their respective duties. I like winter morning very much for its variety and splendour.